I’m a Neighborhood Property Specialist with a focus on residential home marketing and sales. I’ve been involved in home sales exceeding $25,000,000 in the 13 years I’ve served the Southeast Valley and surrounding Phoenix Metro areas.
I work with individuals or households looking to maximize their ROI through a fast, simple, and consistent program I’ve developed through identifying, consulting, negotiating, and closing over 150 home sale transactions.
A few highlights my clients have seen through working with me are:
· Negotiated a multi-party transaction that accomplished the impossible – it sold on time & for asking price.
· Sold multiple properties owned by an out-of-state investor within 6 hours of market availability.
· Assisted a 5-person household in a simultaneous home sale and purchase, effectively doubling their square footage with no downtime.
Other notable roles that allow me to provide a high level of service include:
· Special Commissioner for the Maricopa Superior Court – distinguished opportunity to be hand selected based on a high level of integrity and ethics to represent a home sale in court.
· Graduate of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training – met specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Associate of REALTORS®.
Recent client reviews:
· We really appreciated Greg's expertise in helping us find a new home and selling our old one. He came through big time for us as our seller kept postponing the close date. He got them back on track and we were able to retain our deal. Thanks Greg we are very thankful! -Mark Anderson
On a personal side, I have a wonderful wife, 8 children and 7 grandchildren. We have lived in Mesa, Arizona for over 14 years and love the diversity of the state. I love the outdoors, camping and fishing and spending time with family. I also dedicate part of my time to the community around me. I Serve as the President of our High School’s Band Parent Organization.